Advanced Cardiovascular Center at Houston Methodist West offers a number of online services for the convenience of our patients. Please select the appropriate link below to learn more.
Pay Your Bill On-line
Information on Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Pre-Procedure Instructions (See Below)
Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Statement
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure your procedure goes as planned. Failure to follow these steps could lead to cancellation of your procedure.
- Any change in the patient’s physical condition (like a cold or fever), or if you need to cancel or change your procedure date, please notify your cardiologist before coming to the Center.
- Arrange for a responsible adult to drive you to and from the Center. Someone should also be available to stay with you for 24 hours following your procedure.
- If you wear glasses or contacts, be sure to bring along the protective case for them.
- All necessary papers from your doctor’s office should be sent to us.
- Our staff will call you prior to your procedure date to answer any questions. Also, we will advise you what time to arrive at the Center, which will be at least one hour before your procedure.
- If you are taking a blood thinner or medication for diabetes, check with your cardiologist regarding if and when you should stop taking it prior to your procedure.
PLEASE: No food, drink or water after midnight.